Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd (TIIC) invites candidates who are looking for the jobs in Tamil Nadu region. TIIC is recruiting Senior Officer (Finance & Technical) for their departments. TIIC will recruit the Senior Officer on 43 posts.
Candidates who are eligible and fit according to the requirements then they can apply for the TIIC Senior Officer Vacancy from the direct link given on this page.
Candidates who are interested in the TIIC Vacancy can apply from the May 11, 2018 till June 2, 2018.
TIIC Senior Officer Vacancy Details – Age Limit, Exam Dates, Application Form Details
Check Out complete details of the TIIC Recruitment exam 2018 from here :
Name Of the Organisation : Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd
Vacancy Name : Senior Officer Vacancies
Posts Under Senior Officer Vacancy : Senior Officer (Finance) & Senior Officer (Technical)
Aspirants can apply for this recruitment from here : Apply Here
Application Fee For the Online Registration Of TIIC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates who belongs to the General, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC & DAP Category pay Rs. 500/-.
- For SC, SC(A), ST candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-
- the online payment mode is online Debit/ Credit Card.
Important Dates of the TIIC Recruitment Exam 2018
- Online Registration will be commenced on : 11-05-2018.
- Candidates must submit their application on or before : 02-06-2018.
- The TIIC mentioned that the exam will be conducted on 24-06-2018.
Age Limit Criteria of the TIIC Vacancy
- Minimum Age set by the TIIC is 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit Set by the TIIC is 30 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC & DC/ PH candidates.
TIIC Vacancy Details – Education Qualification | Total Vacancy | Post Name
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Required Qualification for the post|
|Senior Officer post in Finance||23 Post||CA/ ICWA/ Post Graduation with MBA|
|Senior Officer Post in Technical||20 post||B.E/B.Tech|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Before Applying for the recruitment candidates should read the official TIIC notification from here : Read here